As you probably know, the ALF has initiated a campaign called The Good Nigerian. It aims at identifying, celebrating, promoting and supporting everyday citizens who are proving themselves as worthy ambassadors of the nation in their various communities or endeavours.
- Nigeria’s Endangered Species: the Case of Salami Ibraheem
- Something Good Out of Nigeria
- LIP Diaries: Did someone say LIP is over?
- Every Drop Counts
- ALF partners KIM for leadership convention
- Getting business right
- EDC in the News
- EDC launches quarterly lecture series
- LIP Diaries: Settling into the House